Tea4Kidz Kitchen Hero's T's & C's
Laager Tea4Kidz Kitchen Heroes Competition rules
- The Promoters are Joekels Tea Packers (Pty) Ltd.
- The competition is open to all South African Residents; except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Joekels Tea Packers (Pty) Ltd, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number.
This competition is open from the 1st June - 15th July 2022. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and will not be considered.
To enter, comment with your favourite recipe to make with your kids using Tea4Kidz. You can enter with as many recipes as you’d like.
Bonus points if you share a photo of your recipe!
- The winners will be notified by via DM. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The winner will receive R5 000 and a kids cooking hamper, plus an additional R5 000 for a school of their choice. The R5 000 for their chosen school will be paid directly to the school.
- Runners-up will receive Tea4Kidz hampers and craft apron kits
- The prize is not transferable and the parent/guardian of the winning child will have to provide identification in the form of a barcoded South African ID book; and sign a receipt for any prize received. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner may be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoters.
- Actual prizes/gifts may differ from the details shown anywhere during the Competition. Graphic depictions of prizes/gifts shown may not exactly match the finally delivered prizes/gifts and are only meant to be indicative representations.
- The Promoters shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the promoters, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoters. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
- By entering the competition, you grant the Promoters and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name for Competition purposes in promoting or publicising the Competition, including right to name the winners of the prizes in public and/or any social media forum. The Promoters, however, does not have any obligation to use the winning entries for any purpose. The Promoters reserve the right to request that any images taken of the winners be used for marketing purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline. All entries become the property of the Promoters. By entering this competition, the Promoters reserve the right to communicate with you at any time during or after the competition and you may opt out from receiving such communication at any time.
- All entrants indemnify the Promoters, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoters.
- The Promoters assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoters on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.