- Place your fruits in the jelly mold - the more the better
- Use 50ml fruit juice over the gelatin to soak then melt it over warm water on the stove
- Mix the 100ml warm Tea4Kidz tea and 100 ml fruit juice into the gelatin mixture slowly. IMPORTANT - pour the mix into the gelatin mixture and not the other way around!
- Carefully pour the mixture over the fruits* into the mold.
- Place the mold into the fridge to set, this took about 4 hours.
- Place the mold in warm water to loosen it from the sides if you want to place it on the plate, else enjoy as is.
*Tip: Use toothpicks to keep the fruit that wanted to pop out in place.