Method - Panna Cotta
- Add the gelatin to a bowl and cover with cream, mix well and allow to stand for 5mins.
- In a sauce pot, heat the remaining cream on a low heat.
- Brew 4 tea bags in a tea pot or cup. Make sure its a nice strong cup of tea.
- Remove the tea bag and add the tea, honey and caramel essence to the cream.
- Stir and once little bubbles form remove from heat and add to the gelatin mixture until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into small ramekins and put into the fridge to set for 6 hours or overnight.
- After the panna cotta is set, place the bowls into warm water to help it detach.
- Place them onto saucers or a board to start decorating.
Method - For the Sauce
- Blend Raspberries, a tbsp of honey and a little water to create the “blood”
- Slice kiwi
- Add a slice of kiwi and blueberry to create your eye and raspberry blood around the edges.