- Add two Tetley green tea bags to 250ml hot water. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, add 250ml coconut/almond milk to the green tea, add chia seeds. Mix it well then cover and leave it to rest overnight.
- Next morning take frozen berries and grind it with coconut cream and a splash of water if needed.
- Layer the prepared chia seed pudding and the frozen Berry mixture in serving jars. You can add as much as berries as you like.
- Top with fresh berries and a drizzle of honey if desired.
Note: if the chia seeds mixture feels too thick feel free to thin it out to your desired consistency with more coconut milk.
Recipe from https://www.instagram.com/dvdmahlalela/
Have you got it at home?
- Tetley Pure