- Add your Tetley Mint flavoured Green tea bags to the boiled water, then set aside to brew for 2 - 3 minutes and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, squeeze in the juice from the two lemons, then add the mint leaves and stir.
- To make the vanilla simple syrup, combine a ½ cup water with ½ TBSP sugar in a pot and simmer while stirring until the sugar dissolves. Allow to cool and then add a ½ tsp vanilla essence.
- Add the simple syrup and some ice to the glass and stir well while rubbing the mint with the back of your spoon along the sides of the glass to bring out the flavour of the mint.
- Garnish with lemon and enjoy.