Tetley Winter Campaign Terms and Conditions | Social Media
This Competition is conducted by Joekels Tea Packers Pty Ltd
("the Organiser") and is open to everyone living in S.A., except directors, members, agents, employees; and immediate family members of any employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers.
By entering the Competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be conclusive, final and binding and will not be challenged on any grounds, including without limitation, the grounds that the Organiser failed to act reasonably, fairly, in good faith or otherwise in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness.
3. HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition starts on 01 July 2023 will close at 12pm on 30 th September 2023.
- Entrants can enter the competition once and entrance is free.
- To enter the Competition, all Entrants must:
- Share a story or post on Instagram or Facebook with a guess on how many cups of tea can be made by the giant Tetley tea bag.
- Entrants must tag Tetley and use the hashtag - #SAsBiggestTeabag
- The prize winners will be selected based on the answer closest to the correct number of cups of tea that can be made with the giant tea bag.
- Should there be more than 5 entrants that qualify as being close to the correct number of cups of tea, winners will be selected randomly from all those who are closest.
- The Prizes are: 5 x R1000 cash prizes
- Winners will be contacted directly via social media
- Total prizes to be awarded: 5
- Total winners: 5
4.2. Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a winner/s if they do not respond to a direct message within 5 days of notification thereof and in such event a randomly selected replacement winner from the Competition entries will be chosen.
In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted by the Organiser via direct message or email as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to Organiser via email. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to Organiser as required then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if they were an original winner.
4.3. Prizes are not transferable and there is no alternative unless otherwise stated. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute a prize with any other prize of equal value to the prizes offered herein, at its sole discretion.
- The decision of Organiser is final, and Organiser shall not enter into any correspondence about the result. Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries that have been lost, misdirected, late, misspelled or altered.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the Competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the Competition the Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the Competition on a fair and equitable basis to the Entrants.
- By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize.
6. PERSONAL DATA
You will be asked to provide your (full name, email address
and other related information; amongst others). The Organiser and its Organiser
affiliate collect and will use your personal data listed hereby in order to enable your participation in this Competition and related activities. Your personal data will be used exclusively for the Organiser’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you expressly consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa. We keep it to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal information for a different purpose without first asking your permission. We may share your personal information with any Organiser subsidiary worldwide, or with authorized third parties. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for a different purpose.
7. OWNERSHIP AND PUBLICITY
- By entering this competition, entrants understand and agree that should they win the competition, their names may be posted on the Tetley Facebook and Instagram Pages.
- By entering this Competition, the Organiser reserves the right to communicate with you at any given time during and after the campaign and you may opt out or de- register at any time.
All Entrants and winners indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this Competition.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Competition at any time.
- Organiser cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received because they have been lost, delayed or not received due to interruptions or miscommunications, or other malfunctions or not received due to lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete entries. By participating, all Entrant’s release Organiser, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Competition from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participation in this Competition, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that Organiser, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Competition are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or third person or resulting from the Competition, the submission and/or its prizes.
- Entrant’s agree that Organiser and its subsidiaries (including the Organiser), as well as Organiser Corporation’s or its subsidiaries’ advertising and Competition agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner(s) for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this Competition.
- Organiser’s entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to a distribution of the equivalent amount of prizes as set forth above. By participating in the Competition, you waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) month after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
10. INSTRUCTIONS FORM PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
11. ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT ANY NOTICE BEING GIVEN TO THOSE PARTICIPATING.
- Information is collected by specifically requesting it from you, this occurs when you enter and/ or win the Competition.
13. COMPETITION EMAILS
- You will automatically be added to the Organiser’s mailing list and the Organiser will notify you of new services or specials, which may be of interest to you.
- From time to time the Organiser will email you information about the Organiser or our partners, if you do not wish to receive this e-mail you can opt out as provided for in the email.
14. WHEN THE ORGANISER WILL DISCLOSE INFORMATION
The Organiser may disclose information if required to do so by law or if it is required to protect the safety of the Organiser’s customers or the public, or if the Organiser believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, the site or the Organiser customers.
15. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information collected by the Organiser via the site is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
16. RIGHT TO AMEND THIS POLICY