We know how it is… some people really just love tea. In any way, shape or form, they’ve just got to have it! But when it comes to buying a thoughtful gift for the tea-lovers in your life, sometimes tea itself seems a little unimaginative. That’s where we come in. Here are a few interesting tea gifts that you should consider next time…
1. A classic glass teapot – because not every cup needs to be made in an old-school teapot.
2. An anti-burn teacup – sometimes, traditional ceramic teacups get way too hot!
3. Stainless steel teabag squeezer tongs – to make squeezing teabags a lot fancier!
4. Ornate teaspoons – because standard teaspoons are too mainstream…
5. Quirky tea infusers – from deep sea divers to monkeys and even shark fins, there are several options to choose from!
6. A tea stick – it’s as simple as adding your tea leaves and stirring into a cup of hot water!
7. A teapot hat – in our opinion, it’s just teariffic!
8. A wooden tea box – engrave it for that extra touch.
So, make your tea-lover’s day with one of these thoughtful and creative gifts!
Images from Dodoburd