Iconic South African Brand Celebrates Heritage Month With New Flavours
This heritage month, iconic South African Rooibos brand Laager is celebrating being a household name since 1945 with the launch of 2 new flavoured Rooibos-based products.
Generations have enjoyed the health benefits and natural taste of Laager Rooibos and consumers can now enjoy 2 fresh new flavours:
- Mint Flavoured Rooibos & Chamomile Tea
- Cranberry & Wild Cherry flavoured Rooibos
These 2 new flavours join the existing Green Rooibos favourites, pure Green Rooibos and a Citrus & Ginger flavoured option.
"The range now has a herbal flavour for every occasion and mood,"says Marketing Manager Candice Sessions."We've specifically looked at variants that have a positive effect on ones wellbeing and are excited about the delicious flavour combinations and health benefits that each product offers."
So which flavour is best for you?
- If you are looking for a way to relax and unwind after a busy day then a cup of Mint Flavoured Rooibos & Chamomile tea is the perfect cuppa for you. The blend combines the best of Rooibos, which is naturally caffeine free, with the well-known soothing benefits of Chamomile.
- For those feeling run down, the zesty flavour and aroma of the Citrus & Ginger flavoured Green Rooibos is the ideal combination to awaken your senses and give you the lift you need.
- The juicy burst of berry flavours in the Laager Cranberry & Wild Cherry flavoured Rooibos will delight your senses no matter your age and leave you feeling refreshed. This flavour is also delicious served cold as an iced tea.
- The pure Laager Green Rooibos variant is made from unfermented Rooibos and packed with the benefits of Green Rooibos to restore your mind and body. The ideal beverage for those looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
The best way to enjoy your preferred flavour of Laager Rooibos is to add a teabag to a cup of freshly boiled water and let it brew for 5 minutes - then sit back, relax and savour the flavour.
Available in packs of 20 teabags in leading retail stores nationwide at a recommended selling price of R26.99.