“Green Rooibos tea boosts endurance for more energy and it hydrates the body!”
- Tea is good for you
- 5 main types of tea
- Tea can make you happy
This kind of tea gets the least processing and is also un-oxidised to be lighter in both aroma and taste. Traditionally from China, flavours of white tea are floral and earthy. So, what is it about tea that makes it so good for you? Believe it not, when it comes to tea there are several types. Differing in colour, scent and taste, there’s a tea to suit every mood and palate!
- It packs an antioxidant punch! This is great for a whole bunch of health reasons, helping to fend off cancers and multiple disorders. However, don’t rely on tea alone to keep you healthy. (Side note: you CAN rely on tea to make you happier!)
- It could help reduce your risk of heart attacks and heart disease.
- It hydrates the body! (Coffee, eat your heart out!)
- It’s great for reducing free radicals in the body, making it beneficial for detoxing and for those undergoing radiation.
- Green Rooibos tea boosts endurance for more energy!
- Studies have shown that drinking tea could lessen your risk of getting Parkinson’s disease.
Before you put that saucer down, tea is good for you. In fact, it’s great. We know it has been a hot debate for quite sometime but we’ve gotten to the bottom of it. It’s time we set the record straight! So, what is it about tea that makes it so good for you? Believe it not, when it comes to tea there are several types.