- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the eggs and coconut palm sugar using an electric beater on high speed for 5 minutes, until they are light and fluffy.
- Add 2 Tetley Apple flavoured Green tea bags to the coconut milk and heat in the microwave or on the stove top, until hot - not boiling. Remove from the heat and leave to steep until it cools to room temperature. Once cooled, strain using a tea strainer into the egg mixture, making sure to press down on the tea bags, then discard them.
- Add in the Greek yoghurt, coconut oil and pinch of salt and mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond flour, oat flour and baking powder until evenly incorporated.
- Then gradually fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture in 3 batches.
- Once combined, add the lemon juice and zest as well as berries of choice, then fold gently until everything is well incorporated - do not over mix, as the muffins will end up dense.
- Divide the batter equally between the cupcake liners using a trigger release ice cream scoop - this is the easiest way to get equal portions. (Optional: You can top the muffins with slivered almonds)
- Bake at 180°C for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature on a wired rack before serving.