- With an electric mixer, blend the margarine and sugar until smooth (about 3min), add the egg and blend for another 1min.
- Add the Society Cappuccino sachets and flour to the margarine mix and blend until cookie dough forms (add additional flour if consistency too soft).
- Make little cookie balls and place it on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10min on 180 °C
- Remove from the oven and set assist to cool.
- Add a good helping of Nutella spread in between to halves and enjoy.
Recipe from https://www.instagram.com/superfoodie_blondie/