Method (Makes 10)
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Grate in 150g cold butter and rub it into the dry ingredients to form a rough, shaggy mixture with large crumbs.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, adding in the tea leaves slowly and whisk together
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients using a butter knife until the dough just comes together (don’t overwork it). It should be a rough uneven dough. Add the frozen blueberries then flatten the dough onto a lightly floured surface using your hands, then cut it into 5cm rounds using a cookie cutter or a glass.
- Place on a lined baking tray then brush with a little milk and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C (or 160 fan-forced) for 45 minutes or until golden.
- For the glaze; whisk all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste. Once the scones are fully baked through, serve with the yoghurt glaze.