- Add water to a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the Tetley Pure Green tea bags, then remove from heat and set aside to steep, covered for about 5 minutes.
- Once cooled enough to handle, carefully squeeze the Tetley Pure Green tea bags to release as much liquid as possible, then discard the bags.
- Stir in the sugar until dissolved and set aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, combine the Tetley Pure Green tea liquid with the yogurt and blueberries in a blender.
- Pulse 3 - 5 times until mixture is just combined and blueberries are coarsely chopped.
- Pour into ice pop moulds and then freeze for 6 hours or until set.
- Place the tips of the moulds under running hot water for 10 seconds to help release the ice pops.
- If you don’t have ice pop moulds, use small paper cups and insert wooden sticks or paper straws as handles.
- Tetley Green Tea is naturally decaffeinated to make them kid friendly.