- Place the honey, 1 cup of water and the peaches/nectarines into a saucepan and cook until they come to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Crush the peaches as you stir to extract all the flavour. Turn off the heat, cover and allow the mixture to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Strain the syrup to remove the fruit pieces. Save the fruit pieces for smoothies or frozen yoghurt.
- Add the syrup to the remaining green tea infused water (4 cups) and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice, with fresh peach slices andsprigs of mint.