- Empty the Masala Chai teabags into a lightly heated pot.
- Throw in some cinnamon sticks and star anise for flavor (to taste)
- Add a little bit of whipped cream to the mix.
- After two minutes, switch off stove and cool down mix at room temperature
- Pour mix into a clean bowl and add the rest of the whipped cream - whip it up!
- Add ½ condensed milk to the mix - whip it up!
- Add the rest of the condensed milk to the mix.
- Seal mixture with cling wrap and refrigerate for 4-5hours.
- Ready to serve, enjoy!