- Heat the milk in a pot, add the Tetley Masala chai tea bags and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes. Remove the teabags.
- Make a paste with the custard and falooda powder using a 1-2 TBSP of water
- Add the paste to the milk along with the condensed milk and nestle cream.
- Stir well using a whisk.
- Bring the mixture to boiling point, be careful as it burns easily.
- Pour the golden syrup to the bottom of your mould sprinkle cinnamon and cardamom.
- Gently pour the custard mixture over the syrup.
- Refrigerate until set
- Once set turn over and decorate with pistachios.
Recipe created by https://www.instagram.com/treetz_by_reez/