- Beat cream until stiff, then gently add the caramel treat and beat briefly until well mixed.
- Crush the Peppermint Chocolate into small bits.
- Mix Society Coffee Cappuccino powder with 100 ml warm milk.
- Crush the biscuits and then mix with the Society Coffee Cappuccino milk mixture.
- Spoon the biscuits mixture into a dessert glass.
- Top with a small amount of the caramel cream mixture, crushed peppermint chocolate layer and repeat the process with another layer of biscuits, crushed peppermint chocolate and another layer of caramel cream mixture.
- Sprinkle a small amount of peppermint chocolate bits on top.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve with a cup of Society Coffee Caramel Toffee Cappuccino. Enjoy