Recipe by Tebo & Lebo Ndala
Method for the jelly
- Brew the tea in the boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add in the cranberry jelly powder and strongly brewed Rooibos and stir until powder dissolves.
- Add the cup of ice. Stir until all the ice melts.
- Pour jelly into cups to make the bottom layer. Chill until fully set.
Method for the White Chocolate
- Whip cream until double in size and firm. Fold in the vanilla essence and melted white chocolate.
STEP THREE: ASSEMBLING
- Crush 1/2 a cup of tennis biscuits.
- Sprinkle them over the set jelly.
- Use a piping bag/ spoon the white chocolate cream onto the biscuits. Garnish with fresh raspberries/ cherries.