- Soak sago in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat milk in a microwave safe jug for 2 minutes. Add in 1 teabag @tetleyteasa Elachi Chai let it steep for 5 minutes. (You may add more than 1 teabag too if you want a more intense flavour).
- Melt butter in a pot. Add in crushed vermicelli. Braise on medium to low heat till it turns pinkish.
- Remove teabag from milk squeezing out all the flavours. Add the elachi chai infused milk to the braised vermicelli. Let it come to a boil. Add in sago and sugar/condensed milk. Cook on medium heat till the sago turns clear. Keep stirring in between to avoid burning at the bottom.
- Remove from heat and stir in rose water, cardamom powder along with cream. Serve warm or chilled topped with pistachios and almonds. Don't forget the dried rose petals to add the final touch.
Adjust consistency of the boeber as per your liking by adding more cream or milk. If you find it too runny you may cook it longer to thicken it.