Recipe by Tebo and Lebo Ndala
- For the Tetley Green syrup, boil teabags in water with sugar in a saucepan until sugar is dissolved and liquid is reduced to half. Set aside to cool and slightly thicken. Discard teabags.
- Lightly muddle the mint in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, lime juice, Green tea syrup, coconut milk, and shake.
- Strain into rimmed glass. Top with soda water.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sugar lime rim together on a shallow plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip it into sugar mix.