Tetley infused Biscuits
|1 TBSP||Corn syrup|
|1/2 cup||Coconut flakes|
|1 cup||Flour, sifted|
|2 Tbs||Baking soda|
|2TBSP||Tetley Black Tea|
- Set oven to 180Â°C.
- Brew one cup of Tetley Black Tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes, then remove teabag and set aside.
- Place syrup, butter and sugar into a pan and beat gently until melted.
- Mix oats, coconut and flour together and add to melted mixture. Dissolve baking soda in the Tetley tea and add to the mixture, then combine well together and set aside to cool.
- Roll mixture into balls the size of a walnut in the palm of your hand. Place well apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 180Â°C for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Set aside and allow to cool slightly before removing from tray.
Recipe sourced fromÂ tetleyusa.com.