|250g||Butter at room temperature|
|580 ml||Wheat flour, sifted|
|2 bags||Tetley Earl Grey, open bag and use leaves|
|250 ml||Icing sugar|
|Â½ tspÂ Â||Orange rind, finely grated|
|60 ml||Orange juice|
|1 bag||TetleyEarl Grey, open bag and use leaves to sprinkle|
- TetleyEarl Grey, open bag and use leaves to sprinkle.
- Grease a 20 x 20cm baking pan and line with baking paper.
- Cream the butter well for approximately 3-5 minutes. Gradually add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy for 5 minutes.
- Gradually mix in the flour, TetleyEarl Grey tea leaves and saltuntil well combined and crumbly.
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan, then prick the top and edges with a fork.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, then cut into bars.
- Mix glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Dip half the bars in glaze and place on a foil lined tray to dry.
- Store in air tight containers.
- Enjoy with a cup of Tetley Earl Grey tea.
Makes:Â approx. 40 bars