|2 bags||Tetley Earl Grey, open bag and use leaves|
|5 ml||Orange essence|
|1||Orange rind, grated|
|500 ml||Wheat cake flour|
|1 TBSP||Baking powder|
|2 bags||Tetley Earl Grey tea|
|85 ml||Boiling water|
|3 cups||Icing sugar|
- Warm the milk to just below boiling and add the tea bags, then allow to steep for 10 minutes.Remove the bags and squeeze into the tea liquid, then set aside to cool.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then add the egg, orange essence andorange rind.
- Sift the dry ingredients together, then add tothe milk tea and mix together.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases and bake at 200℃ for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Ice with Earl Grey Buttercream.
- Decorate with edible pearls or flowers.
- Steep the 2 teabags in boiling water for 5 min, then remove the bags and squeeze into the tea liquid.
- Cream the butter and icing sugar together, then add the tea liquid until a smooth but firm icing is achieved.