Tetley Earl Grey infused cinnamon buns
|1 TBSP||Cinnamon, ground|
|5 TBSP||Cocoa powder|
|3 TBSP||Light brown sugar|
|½ cup||Icing sugar, sifted|
|2 tsp||Tetley Earl Grey Tea leaves (open the bags)|
|2 tsp||Tetley Earl Grey Tea infused milk|
- Microwave half each of the chocolate and all other ingredients except for the dough on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring every few seconds and allow to cool..
- Roll out dough (store bought is a great hack) and dollop the chocolate mixture over it, then spread evenly.
- Chop and sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the dough and roll up into a long sausage.
- Cut into rounds and place swirl side up in a greased dish, then set aside to rise for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180C and then bake for 25-30 minutes.
While they are baking make up the frosting by combining the cream cheese, icing sugar and Tetley Earl Grey tea leaves, then slowly add the Tetley Earl Grey Tea infused milk to create a drizzle consistency.
When the buns are done, drizzle over the frosting and enjoy!