- Crush the mint leaves using a mortar and pestle - add a teaspoon of sugar and crush together until the sugar is evenly crushed and the oils have released from the leaves.
- Combine the honey and water in a small saucepan, then bring to a boil stirring until the honey is dissolved.
- Once the water is boiling, add the crushed mint leaves to the water and leave to boil for a minute or two longer.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and add the Tetley Apple Green Tea bags.
- Let the mixture steep for 10 - 15 minutes, then remove the tea bags with a slotted spoon.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the tea solution and stir to combine, then pour the solution into a large Ziploc bag.
- Place it in the freezer for a half hour, then give the bag a squeeze.
- Place back in the freezer for another half hour and give it another squeeze. The mixture should be slushy like sorbet - if not place back in the freezer for another half hour.
- Squeeze it one more time, then serve garnished with fresh mint leaves and ENJOY!