Skip to content
You will need:
- Packet of jelly powder (suggestion: 90g packet)
- Tea4Kidz Strawberry Rooibos
- 250 ml hot water
- 250 ml cold water
- 150g strawberries (optional)
- Place 6 Tea4Kidz strawberry Rooibos teabags into the 250ml of boiling water, let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Pour the packet of jelly powder into a large bowl and while whisking, add the hot water. Whisk until the powder has dissolved.
- Slowly add the cold water and whisk once more.
- If you choose, cut up strawberries and drop into the mixture.
- Place the jelly in the fridge and allow it to cool for 2-4 hours.
- Remove the jelly from the fridge when fully set and enjoy your delicious healthy jelly treats.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection