Rooibos GlÃ¼hwein is the ideal drink to keep you warm all winter long.
This recipe makes about 1 litre.Â
- 250ml (1 cup) strong Laager Rooibos Tea
- 125ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 2 oranges, cut into slices with the peel still on
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground cloves
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 500ml (2 cups) red wine
- 250ml (1 cup) port
- Mix the Laager Rooibos and orange juice in a saucepan.
- Add the orange slices cloves, cinnamon and honey and bring to the boil.
- Add the wine and port, bring to the boil again, stirring consistently.
- Strain and serve hot.
Source: Rooibos Ltd, A touch of Rooibos recipe book