Homemade salad dressings are super quick to make, fresher and tastier than any other dressing you will buy in a store. Making your own salad dressing is also one way to cut out processed foods from your diet. Whisk up this vinaigrette in a just a few minutes and enjoy over a crisp fresh salad.
- ½ a lemon
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp. of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 Tetley Pure Green Tea teabags (cut open and remove contents)
- In a saucepan, warm up the apple cider vinegar until it just starts to boil. Once boiling, remove from the heat and slowly stir in the green tea and garlic cloves. Leave it to steep until the mixture cools down.
- Once cooled, using a fine sieve, strain out the tea and garlic. Whisk in the maple syrup, the juice from half a lemon, the Dijon mustard and the olive oil until well combined. Give it a taste, you may want to add some salt and pepper.
- Store it in an air tight jar and keep it in the fridge for up to two weeks.