|1 ¼ cup||Milk|
|5 TBSP||Laager Rooibos, loose tea leaves (open bags and remove leaves)|
|½ cup||Castor Sugar|
|2 TBSP||Vanilla paste|
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to the boil, once boiling, turn off heat.
- Add the tea leaves and allow to infuse for about 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy, add the vanilla paste and beat until well combined.
- Add just one cup of the cooled milk tea to the egg mixture as well as the cream and briefly mix.
- Run mixture through an ice-cream maker according to instructions.
- If you don’t have an ice-cream maker, beat the cream until stiff, fold in the egg mixture and the milk. Make sure to not beat the air out. Pour mixture into a plastic freezer bowl and freeze for about 6-8 hours. Mixing the ice-cream every 1 ½ hours.