Salads aren't for everyone, but this Rooibos and Lemon Vinaigrette will definitely keep you going back for more.
- Brew 125ml Laager Rooibos for 7 - 10 minutes, it should be strong
- Remove teabag and set aside to cool
- Place the chilli, mint leaves, garlic and a pinch of sea salt into a mortar or small bowl, then pound to a smooth paste
- Combine lemon juice, cooled Laager Rooibos tea, castor sugar and canola oil in a small bowl, then add the chilli paste and mix all ingredients together
- Serve immediately. (Can be stored in the fridge for 1 day)