Salads aren't for everyone, but this Rooibos and Lemon Vinaigrette will definitely keep you going back for more.
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded
- 2 leaves Mint
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- To taste Sea salt
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 125ml Laager Rooibos tea, strong
- 125ml Canola oil
- 15ml Castor sugar
- Brew 125ml Laager Rooibos for 7 - 10minutes â€“ it should be strong.
- Remove teabag and set aside to cool.
- Place the chilli, mint leaves, garlic and a pinch of sea salt into a mortar or small bowl, then pound to a smooth paste.
- Combine lemon juice, cooled Laager Rooibos tea, castor sugar and canola oil in a small bowl, then add the chilli paste and mix all ingredients together.
- Serve immediately. (Can be stored in the fridge for 1 day)