|1 cup||Almond milk|
|½ cup||Mango, frozen|
|1 cup||Laager Green Rooibos ice cubes|
|1 TBSP||Chia seeds/hemp seeds|
|1 TBSP||Almond butter|
|2 TBSP||Cocoa nibs|
- To make the Laager Green Rooibos ice cubes, brew 1 cup of Laager Green Rooibos tea, then allow to steep for 3 - 5 minutes. Remove the teabag and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, place in an ice tray and allow to freeze.
- Place the banana and mango in the freezer until frozen (approximately 20 minutes).
- Remove ingredients from the freezer and blend together with the other ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.