- 1 cup Laager Green Rooibos tea
- ¼ cup low fat/fat-free milk
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 banana
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Brew 1 cup Laager Green Rooibos and allow teabag to steep for 7 minutes. Remove teabag and set aside to cool.
- Pour the cooled tea into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid, at least 2 hours.
- Add the banana, milk, lemon juice, honey and mint into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the Laager Green Rooibos tea ice cubes to the blended mix and pulse for one last time.
- Serve immediately.