Makes 1 small loaf
- 1 ¼ cups (120g) gluten free cake flour
- 2 tbsp (15g) coconut flour
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup (227g) butter, softened
- ½ cup (120g) caster sugar
- ¼ cup (85g) honey
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup frozen raspberries, dusted in flour
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (160 degrees fan-forced). Generously spray a 21cm loaf tin with baking spray.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy. Beat the honey and caster sugar in, then add the eggs, one at a time, mixing until fully combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and milk, alternating between each until fully incorporated. Scrape down the sides and ensure all the mixture is evenly combined. Fold in half the raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and sprinkle the leftover raspberries over the top and press them in gently.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Dust with icing sugar and serve with extra raspberries.