|1 medium||Apple, chopped|
|½ tsp||Vanilla essence|
|1tsp||Coconut sugar or brown sugar|
|5||Almonds (or nuts of choice)|
- Place the chopped apple, strawberries, cinnamon and nutmeg in a microwave-safe bowl, then microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Place oats, vanilla, salt, oil and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- In a serving bowl place the cooked fruit then top with the oat crumble.
- Sprinkle over chopped nuts and garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Serve with yoghurt or milk.
Enjoy with a cup of your favourite Tetley Green Tea.