Baked Citrus & Ginger Laager Rooibos Pudding
|60 g||Brown sugar|
|50 g||Castor sugar|
|15 ml||Ginger, grated|
|2 TBSP||Orange zest|
|120 g||Self-raising flour|
|50 g||Brown sugar|
|4||Laager Citrus & Ginger Rooibos flavoured teabags|
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Line six 150 ml moulds.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix until well combined, then add ginger and orange zest.
- Fold in the flour.
- Spoon mixture into moulds - fill them 3/4 way to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from moulds.
- Serve immediately. Serves 6
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a sauce pan, then slowly bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes until the flavours are infused.
- Spoon over upturned cakes.