Loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, Green tea has many powerful effects on the body; including improved brain function and skin as well as assisting in weight loss. Whether you’re a lover of Green tea or trying it out for the first time, here are a few reasons why you should be drinking Green tea everyday.
9 Reasons to drink Green tea:
- Green tea calms an upset stomach. If you want to naturally help your upset tummy, sip on a cup of Green tea with a slice of fresh lemon or a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Green tea has mild anti-inflammatory effects that can help those who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. With high amounts of catechin polyphenols, Green tea is a powerful natural antioxidant.
- If you consume Green tea on a regular basis, its powerful antioxidants have been known to lower blood sugar levels.
- Studies have shown that drinking 4-5 cups of Green tea a day can help to lower your choloesterol and blood pressure.
- A cup of Green tea a day could keep dementia away and even prevent memory loss, by up to fifty per cent against people who do not drink Green
- Green tea contains an amino acid called Theanine which is known to boost mental health and brain function.
- Drinking Green tea can improve the health of the delicate cells that line the blood vessels and could assist in lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Studies have shown that if you drink Green tea, you can burn up to 70-100 calories per day due to the catechin antioxidants that are found in Green tea.
- Say goodbye to aging and sagging skin, sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles! Studies have shown that drinking Green tea has anti-aging benefits that could delay signs of skin aging.
So go on….have another cup of Tetley Pure Green Tea goodness.