- Preheat oven to 180°C. Prepare cake batter according to package instructions but instead of using water as a liquid, replace with Original Laager Rooibos tea. Pour mixture into a prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until skewer comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven. Leave to cool completely.
- Cut edges off the cake and crumble with your hands.
- Cream butter and icing sugar till light and fluffy. Mix the icing into the crumbled cake. Mix well. Roll mixture into balls. Insert the stick into cake pops.
- Refrigerate the cake pops while you melt the chocolate. Dip the pops in the chocolate until completely coated. Decorate with speckled eggs.