Method - Wings:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, toss the wings with the oil, salt and pepper and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes, rotating after 20 minutes until crisp and golden on each side.
- In a saucepan, place the rest of the ingredients (except the sesame seeds), heat through until the sauce has thickened
- As soon the as the wings come out of the oven, toss them in the thickened sauce.
- Transfer wings on a serving platter, finish with sesame seeds and serve.
Method - Rooibos Syrup:
- In a saucepan, place 2 cups of water, 4 Laager Cranberry and Wild Cherry Rooibos teabags and 1 cup of sugar and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until the mixture is reduced to half.
- Set aside and cool.