- Place the tea bags in a jug and pour over the boiling water. Allow to steep for 2 minutes then remove the tea bags and allow to cool completely.
- Combine the tea, yoghurt, honey and salt – adjust the sweetness if you’d prefer a sweeter bark.
- Line a rimmed 20 x 30cm baking sheet with baking paper. Pour the yoghurt mixture into the tin and spread it out thinly so it’s about ½ cm thick.
- Scatter the raspberries, lemon zest and coconut flakes on top.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for several hours, or until frozen solid.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and cut or “break” the bark into pieces.Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to a few weeks.