1 Chicken, whole & cleaned
¼ cup Oil
1 Lemon, whole & quartered
1 teabag Laager Rooibos
2 TBSP Mediterranean chicken spice
1 TBSP Thyme, fresh & chopped
1 bunch Rosemary
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Prepare a deep baking dish.
- Mix the tea (cut open bag and remove leaves), chicken spice, thyme and seasoning together until well blended.
- Stuff the lemon and rosemary into the cavity of the chicken.
- Rub the chicken with with oil. Rub the spice rub onto the chicken.
- Roast in the oven for 45 covered in foil.
- Uncover for the last 15 minutes to create a crispy skin.
- Serve with your favorite starch.