- Brew ¼ cup of Laager Rooibos tea using one teabag for 3-5 minutes. Remove the teabag and set aside and allow to cool
- Using your second Laager Rooibos teabag, cut the teabag open and remove the leaves out of the teabag, keeping them aside
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add the chocolate chips and condensed milk and stir until the mixture starts to melt
- Add the cold tea as well as the tea leaves, stir until the mixture has completely melted and blended together
- Pour the fudge mixture onto a baking pan lined with baking paper, and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before cutting into squares.