- 60 ml Boiling water (For brewing)
- 2 teabags Laager Rooibos (one for brewing and one for the tea leaves)
- 4 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- Brew ¼ cup of Laager Rooibos tea using one teabag for 3-5 minutes. Remove the teabag and set aside and allow to cool.
- Using your second Laager Rooibos teabag, cut the teabag open and remove the leaves out of the teabag, keeping them aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add the chocolate chips and condensed milk and stir until the mixture starts to melt.
- Add the cold tea as well as the tea leaves, stir until the mixture has completely melted and blended together.
- Pour the fudge mixture onto a baking pan lined with baking paper, and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before cutting into squares.
Issued on behalf of: Joekels
Disseminated by: Olivia Jones Communications
For more information please contact:
Olivia Jones Communications
Cell: 083 653 1720