- Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and spoon into the bottom of a glass and pack neatly.
- In a small pot, bring the water, sugar and teabags to a boil for a minute. Reduce to a simmer until the liquids are reduced to half.
- Remove the teabags. Leave syrup to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with the rooibos syrup until nice and smooth.
- In another bowl, beat the cream until stiff. Fold in the cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix in the lemon juice *optional.
- Spoon/ pipe in the creamy mixture into the glass onto the biscuit layer.
- Top with crushed meringue. Garnish with Easter eggs.