Laager Rooibos infused Bunny chow
|500g||Beef Shoulder, cubed|
|2||Onions, finely chopped|
|2||Carrots, peeled and cubed|
|2 Tbs||Minced Garlic|
|2||Green Chilies, finely chopped|
|2 Tbs||Minced Ginger|
|2 tsp||Chili Powder|
|1 Tbs||Five Spice|
|2 cups||Laager Rooibos Tea, strongly brewed 3-5 minutes|
|Salt and Pepper (to taste)|
|Half Loaf of Bread|
- In a large saucepan, brown the meat on both sides. Remove from the heat and place meat in a separate bowl.
- Using same pan, sauté onions until golden brown. Add the garlic and ginger, sauté for 2 mins.
- Stir in the spices and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add the meat back in as well as the vegetables, adjust seasoning to taste.
- Stirring frequently, add the curry paste, the tomatoes and the Laager Rooibos tea. Simmer for 45 mins, until the meat is tender.
- Switch off stove and allow to cool slightly.
- Hallow out the inner of the a half loaf of bread, set aside.
- Stir in coconut cream and insert the mixture into the hole of the bread.
- Serve and enjoy.
*Add extra curry paste until desired heat is achieved