Skip to content
You will need:
- 6 Tea4Kidz Strawberry-flavoured Rooibos teabags
- 250g Fresh strawberries
- Litre of boiling water
- 1Tbsp Honey
- Add the tea bags to the boiling water, allow them to soak and then let it cool.
- Slice up the strawberries and add to the cooled Rooibos.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into ice lolly mould and leave in the freezer overnight.
- Enjoy your delicious Strawberry Iced Lollies.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection