Looking for healthy snacks to give your kids? These Tea4Kidz treats are perfect for their lunchbox, a snack before they go to school or even an after dinner treat! Packed with all the health benefits associated with Rooibos tea, this treat is a healthy alternative to store bought sweets.
- 4 Tea4Kidz Strawberry Rooibos teabags
- 2 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons of gelatine
- Silicone moulds
- Place 2 cups of water into a saucepan and bring the water to the boil. Reduce the heat, add in the 4 Tea4Kidz teabags and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabags and add honey while stirring until the honey has dissolved.
- Add in the gelatine to the tea mixture, whisking continuously until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mix into your silicone moulds and place them in the fridge until the mix has set.
- Pop the jelly treats out from the moulds and enjoy!
*Store in the fridge sealed in a glass jar or tupperware.
*If you don’t have a silicone mould, let the mix set in a shallow glass dish and cut them into small squares.