|4 teabags||Tea4Kidz+ Apple & Berry flavoured Rooibos|
|500 ml||Clear Apple Juice|
An assortment of strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries
- Warm up the apple juice to almost boiling. Add the tea bags and let them steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and allow the tea mixture to cool. Stir the mixture well.
- Slice theStrawberries and Kiwi if using.
- Place some fruit and a few jelly tots in each mould.
- Top up the mould with the apple tea liquid and place in the freezer to set overnight.
- Before serving, run the mould under a tap with some warm water. This makes them super easy to remove from the mould.