- Bring the tea and oats, with salt added to the boil. Once the tea boils, reduce the heat, and let it simmer for a little while (5 minutes)
- Stir in the margarine, cinnamon and sugar and turn off the heat.
- Serve in a bowl and top with apple slices, blueberries and optional plain yoghurt. Enjoy!
- This recipe was created with ethos of creating happy, healthy relationship with food and not designed specifically for weight loss purposes.
- Energy: 1042 KJ| Protein 6.9g | Carbohydrates 50.1g |Dietary fibre 6.9g | Total fat 6.8g |saturated fat 1.1g High fibre, low in saturated fat, high in protein, packed with antioxidants
Serving size: 1 cup