- 2 cups Pitted dates
- 2 teabags Tea4Kidz Strawberry flavoured Rooibos
- 250ml Boiling water
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Coconut, fine
- Steep the Strawberry flavoured Laager Tea4Kidz teabags in boiled water for 15 minutes. Once cooled, remove the teabags.
- Soak the dates in the tea for 3 hours before straining out all the liquid. Keep the liquid in a separate cup to use later.
- Place the cashews and dates into a food processor and pulse until the mixture has been roughly chopped. Add in small amounts of the left-over tea to help loosen the mix.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using your hands, place a tablespoon of the date and cashew mix into your hand and roll until a smooth ball has formed before placing them on the baking tray.
- Add your coconut into a plate and roll each ball through the coconut before placing them back onto your baking tray.
- When done, place them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge for up to 7 days – enjoy!