Method - Cupcakes
- Line 2 x 12 hole muffin tins with paper cases. Grease with a non-stick baking spray.
- Place the teabags in the boiling water and allow to steep. Once cool remove the teabags and add the vanilla essence.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks together with the sugar, oil and tea.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cupcake cases.
- Bake at 190°C for 10 -15 minutes.
Method - Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Continue to add in as much icing sugar as needed to reach desired consistency.
- To make Bunny Ears, cut each marshmallow using scissors diagonally and then immediately press the sticky side into sprinkles.
- Ice your cooled cupcakes and then top with a set of Bunny Ears eyes and nose!