|2 teabags||Tea4Kidz Apple & Berry flavoured Rooibos teabags|
|1 cup||Hot milk|
|1 cup||Rolled oats|
|1 ¼ cups||Flour|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|½ tsp||Bicarbonate of soda|
|½ tsp||Ground cinnamon|
|½ cup||Butter, melted and slightly cooled|
|1||Egg, large at room temperature|
|1 cup||Fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)|
|Pinch of salt|
- Place the teabags in the hot milk. Allow to steep and then remove. Combine milk and oats. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak.
- Preheat oven 220°C. Line a 12-count muffin pan with paper liners and use a non-stick spray to grease.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the melted butter, honey and egg together. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir a few times, and then add the soaked oats and blueberries.
- Fold everything together gently just until combined.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin tray. Bake for 5 minutes at 220°C then, keeping the muffins in the oven, reduce the oven temperature to 180°C). Bake for an additional 15 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.