- Place the teabags in the hot milk. Allow to steep and then remove. Combine milk and oats. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak.
- Preheat oven 220°C. Line a 12-count muffin pan with paper liners and use a non-stick spray to grease.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the melted butter, honey and egg together. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir a few times, and then add the soaked oats and blueberries.
- Fold everything together gently just until combined.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin tray. Bake for 5 minutes at 220°C then, keeping the muffins in the oven, reduce the oven temperature to 180°C). Bake for an additional 15 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.